Kate Smart Fitness joins the Physio & Therapy team; brining with her the much talked about Foo Foo Funclub exercice class.
“this is a brand new six week pelvic floor and core restore programme exclusively for women.”
“More Laughs… Less Leaks”
is the slogan used to make light of a serious and often taboo subject
Here’s what you get:
- Care, Community, Connection, Education, Exercise and Support
- An instructor who truly cares that you succeed (me!)
- A thorough initial one to one consultation and guidance as to whether this programme is for you. You will be asked to complete the Client Details Form and Pelvic Health Questionnaire and allow me to perform a check for Rectus Diastasis (separated abdominal muscles) if you are not pregnant
- I have a close referral arrangement with a specialist Women’s Health Physiotherapist who can help you if exercise alone isn’t the answer and can support you through the referral process.
- Equal emphasis on the key foundations of the programme: Education, Reconnection, Movement
- Your own personal FooFoo kit (a high quality knee squeeze ball, resistance band, education booklet and DVD) – I will supply these.
- Entry into the private FooFooFunBox community on Facebook
- Regular contact with me between sessions to ensure your adherence to the programme is high, so you get the results / outcome you paid for.